Inventor to IFC Converter
- IFC Converter is a tool to convert data elements that represent the parts of buildings, or elements of the process, and contain the relevant information about those parts.
- IFC Converter app gets Autodesk Inventor into a platform neutral, open file format.
- The output file will be in object-based file format
- Helps to facilitate interoperability in the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industry.
- Can export/import building models from Inventor /Navisworks/Creo which is compatible with all major BIM software products by using the standardized IFC export.
- Provide architects and engineers with the ability to exchange data between CAD tools, cost estimation systems and other construction-related applications.
- Reduces the need of remodeling the same building model in each different application.
- Option to define component types ( IfcCompressor, IfcHeatExchanger, IfcPump, IfcLamp, IfcFurniture, IfcPipeFitting etc.)
- Option to simplify geometry.
- Information that can be handled by IFC exporter.
- Export of complete Model hierarchy (Assembly, Subassemblies.
- Element type
- Standard and custom properties (material, color, parameters etc.)
Get Free Trail for Inventor to IFC Converter