Point Cloud to BIM
Delivering value with Modern Approach using Point Cloud Scan to BIM Modeling Services
OlilO provides Scan to BIM Modeling Services. We have great expertise in converting the Point Cloud Data into BIM platform such as Revit and other BIM software. We create a complete As-Built Information Model with accuracy depicting the pipes, walls, slabs, roof planes, facade and landscapes in and around the building. We have experience in the creation of LOD 300 to LOD 500 Models for Architectural Elements, Mechanical, Structural, Electrical & Firefighting Elements, Structural Elements and Creation of Integrated Models. Scan to BIM is the process, which uses 3D laser scanning technology to capture the as-built environment. The resulting Survey data called Point cloud is imported into Autodesk Revit. The main advantage of Scan to BIM is its ability to analyze the differences between point cloud and model geometry by creating native.
Benefits of Point Cloud to BIM
- Scan to BIM helps create as-built BIM Models for retrofit, refurbishment and renovation projects.
- It enables the creation of as-built BIM models for the renovation work of infrastructure assets such as tunnels and bridges.
- It uses to create as-built BIM models for MEP services that help the managers provide early clash detection.
- It enhances the creation of intelligent BIM model in Revit by providing accurate point cloud data to the clients.
- It helps measure points within the scan to find true dimensions quickly.
Point cloud to BIM services include
- 2D floor plans, elevation and sections from scanned data.
- 3D surface reconstruction from point cloud/unorganized points.
- Redesigning for retrofitting the existing building.
- Creating information rich BIM-ready 3D models for architectural, structural and MEP requirements from point cloud data
Building Information Modeling Services Includes:
- BIM Modeling Services
- BIM Architectural Services
- BIM Architectural Design Services
- BIM Architectural Detailing Services
- BIM Structural Services
- BIM Structural Design Services
- BIM Structural Detailing Services
- MEP BIM Services
- Mechanical BIM Services
- Electrical BIM Services
- Plumbing BIM Services
- Infrastructue BIM Services
- Interior Design Services
- Facade Modeling Services
- COBie Modeling Services
- Rebar Modeling Services
- Landscape Modeling Services
- BIM Implementation Services
- BIM Documentation Services
- BIM Execution Plan
- BIM Integration Services
- BIM Automation
- Revit Automation
- Navisworks Automation
- BIM Level Of Development (LOD)
- 3D BIM Visualization
- 4D Construction Sequence
- 5D BIM Quanity Take-Offs
- 6D BIM Energy Analysis
- 7D BIM Facilities Management Services
- BIM Clash Detection & Resolution
- BIM Rendering & Walkthrough Services
- BIM Revit Family/Content Creation