Design Process Automation
- Quality issues related to usage of wrong design data resulting in erroneous design.
- Isolation of design team from manufacturing and procurement department.
- Manual data duplication and no data sync.
- Development of a controlled design environment for designers pertaining to customer account they work for.
- Isolation of design team from manufacturing and procurement Interface with ERP to fetch data required for design like cost estimation, stock availability, lead time etc.
- Centralized content management system for various custom families for designers
- Quality Control check process based on customer / account specific standards
- Generation of detailed report and schedule with pricing
- Reduction of design error by more than 50%.
- Unification of design team with other departments.
- Elimination of data duplication thus increasing accuracy & efficiency.
- Accuracy of Bill of Quantity (BOQ) aligned with procurement team.